Thursday, April 11, 2013

Did you learn about your teaching style.....

I have found that my teaching style is kind of all over the place right now--I think I'm still trying to find my identity!  I am so excited about being back in the classroom and want to try so many things that I feel like a total spaz sometimes. I have figured out that when writing or giving instructions I have to be careful of assuming that my learner(s) have previous knowledge. I think I sometimes have a bad habit of this and maybe don't make things as clear as I could. I'm learning that I have to step back and read instructions and try to imagine any questions that they might trigger or imagine how the instructions could be received by the learner(s). I think one of my strengths is that I do keep continually re-evaluating things to see how I might make them better--I am very open to feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment